Located at just 10 km from Orange and Bollène, the town of Mornas is still protected by its medieval fortress and stands at the foot of a steep rocky outcrop that rises 137 metres above you. The signposted public footpaths through the Uchaux Massif afford an exceptional view over the Rhone Valley.
In the heart of the Vaucluse, campsite Le Beauregard is set in a pine and oak forest of over 15 hectares. This is the authentic Provence where you can experience the simple life, glorious sunshine and the Provencal spirit. Nearby you can practice different activities like canoeing in the Ardèche Gorges, horseback riding (at 3 km) or visiting the fortress of Mornas, Vaison la Romaine, Avignon or Orange.
During the Easter holidays, the mini club will be open, we will organize a welcome drink and an animator will be present during your stay.
Le Beauregard features an impressive water park with 4 pools, including 3 heated pools, 1 covered heated pool, 4 heated water slides and 1 paddling pool with a small slide.
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
The fort of Mornas: 2.5km - The ancient theater of Orange: 12km - Crocodile Farm in Pierrelatte: 17km - Vaison la Romaine (old town and Provencal market): 40km - The Ard?che gorges: 35km - Avignon: 40km.
On this campsite the Fun Dose is purple. This means it's a very lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following:
- The Clapou Club for 4-6 year olds and Policator Club for 7-10 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up five times a week.
- 4 activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Aquatic wake-up call every morning, sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised all day long.
- 4 big evening events are organized per week and we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.
- Additionally, many evenings are hosted by hired entertainers and performers who provide high quality shows.
Camping Le Beauregard is part of the Capfun group.Capfun.co.uk
Click here to find out about our policies and other destinations
FranceLoc has more than 100 000 Fans.Facebook Capfun
Join the adventure !
Click here to make a booking